Great Chorus

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
barhouston

What are some preferred chorus units? I want to run very subtle chorus with a high-gain tube amp to "liquify" the tone. It has to melt everything into gooey goodness without totally getting in the way. Any thoughts? Thanks.
miker

TC Electronic FTW!!!

resha

Ebs UniChorus !!

It's a swedish product; Ebs produces especially for bass players but some of thier pedals (ie reverb&chorus can be used by guitar player too).

It has 3 modes: flanger, pitch modulation and chorus (I normally use P.M.) and I think it can make you save some serious bucks compared to the Tc Electronic one 8)

I have the UniChorus on my pedalboard and it works great with both clean and distorted sound, it's awesome :) :)

I suggest you to try it out and see!

http://www.ebs.bass.se/

:P
Roger

Electro-Harmonix Memory Man
TheArchitect

Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus or Fulltone CHoral Flange. An old BOSS CE-2 kicks ass if you can find one
NantucketSleighrider

I just sold an original 1970's Ibanes CS-9 on eBay. I got over $400 for it. It was a lovely pedal, but I just didn't use it!
Bingefeller

I've got a Boss CH-1 which is very subtle. I think Ritchie Kotzen uses this one.
prman

TC Electronic SCF is THE legendary chorus-sound heard on many classic recordings.

http://www.tcelectronic.com/SCF
williebee

I've been using a Boss CE 20. The thing I like is you can program 4 different chorus. I have one slow and thick, another one is real glassy sounding, another is a faster rate chorus and the 4th one is a medium rate. Along with the 4 you can program you can run a 5th one on the fly, I use the CH 1 setting for that. So you actually have 5 diferent chorus sounds to choose from. Been working for me.
miker

What prman said. yah. pretty much.

Electro-Harmonix Memory Man is an awesome digital delay -- got one luv it. Don't like the chorus... don't use it for that. Prefer the TC, but that's just me.
daveyz

The arion sch-1 is great , used in may racks - scott henderson , landau