the forum is finally back

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Argethian1
Newcomer

Glad its back, does anyone else know?
b2

Yes i saw it a few days ago.
Facebook, Twitter etc is ok for it's use but not the place to discuss topics I think.
But not so much traffic here these days so if they one day close this forum I hope they will announce the date in good time
so we can say farewell :)

Steve is online again at Facebook this evening.
Last time he was brave enough to talk about religion, but did it with respect I think.
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

We're not intending to shut down the forum at all, it's just that the previous software was getting impossible to protect from spammers, and I spend most days cleaning up thousands of spam messages, which I got fed up with fairly quickly. Plus I wanted to get the looks a bit updated.

I actually would prefer to find a way to boost the forums again, and I'm going to tackle that with Steven and Stephanie (the good folk who do Steve's social media & online marketing) to see if we can get something nice going.
EyE

Jeroen wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:10 am
We're not intending to shut down the forum at all, it's just that the previous software was getting impossible to protect from spammers, and I spend most days cleaning up thousands of spam messages, which I got fed up with fairly quickly. Plus I wanted to get the looks a bit updated.
Nice job there Jeroen!! It's been a while since my last visit here. What's up everybody?

Jeroen wrote:
I actually would prefer to find a way to boost the forums again, and I'm going to tackle that with Steven and Stephanie (the good folk who do Steve's social media & online marketing) to see if we can get something nice going.
Intrestring :)
litlgrnman

Jeroen wrote:

Great news! Thanks for all your efforts throughout the years. I was bummed when it appeared the forum might be abandoned. Glad to see it back and it looks great! I'll be sure to check in more frequently now.