Steve's Sunglasses

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Steve hasn't been wearing the Bolles for a while now.

Mikey
vai.com
funnyguy12

Really?? wow, then what does he use to shade his eyes from the harmful rays of the sun?
RAI

funnyguy12 wrote:Really?? wow, then what does he use to shade his eyes from the harmful rays of the sun?
Some sort of sunglasses, maybe?
Really, is it that important what brand of eyewear he uses?
GregN

RAI wrote:
funnyguy12 wrote:Really?? wow, then what does he use to shade his eyes from the harmful rays of the sun?
deathly important :shock:

:P :roll:
summer_sky

RAI wrote:
sure, about as important as what kind of eyeliner Steve used back in his glam days... was it Loreal or Mabelline? :lol:
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

So we've got a new Steve Vai signature cable from Dimarzio....boy oh boy I totally can't wait for the Bolle special edition Steve Vai Signature series sunglasses. Tuned to protect your eyes from the sun in our solar system and other planets beyond the Ultra Zone.
Little Dan

get some fly aviators 8)
Ugur Dariveren

Wear which glasses are fit for you ;)
klangmaster TM

Which sunglasses Steve used on a cover of his Real Illusion Tour Book (those violet ones)? The same pic was on the website some time ago. I really can't find anything near this - and I visited a lot of sunglass shops. Thanks in advance for reply :)
Vive le Rush

I really don't care what brand Steve wears. :D I do know that he "wears them well", ie., Steve looks SMOKIN' HOT in them!!!! 8) 8) :D Then again, he would look HOT even without sunglasses!!!!! :oops: :oops: 8) :D
T bird

ZZ~ Topless...........Go Get yourself some cheap Steveglass 8) es
T bird

Dn Dn Dn Dn Duh Dn Dun Den Oh Yeah!
Mike_Siravo

T bird wrote:Dn Dn Dn Dn Duh Dn Dun Den Oh Yeah!
freak show excess?
Ultraviolet

Steve's Sunglasses.....

Are only as cool as they are because they are on Steve. Steve makes them cool,..because Steve is cool,..and Steve wears what's cool for Steve.

If people Like YOUR music so much they adore YOU,.....then even if you were wearing banana peels glued together and cut out potato skins and glued them on to filter out the sun but still see light and dark,....lol ha ha .....you would STILL Be just as cool,...because that is some of the fun in admiration. The perks of being as eccentric as you want. And that is every one's goal actually I think,...to be accepted enough that you can express yourself freely with no negative feedback.

Most people who aren't "Cool" Dudes" persay,.....sometimes lack the confidence necesary for ones full true expression.. I mean,.. When you are Famous,...you are accepted,...and you KNOW that...you can sort of FEEL this to be true. So inside,...if you always were different and you didn't really know how to express yourself,..and you held back because you weren't sure how it would be,.....in most cases I bet,..that if you become famous,..you are less stressed (at least in the manner of ones own self expression) because everyone will welcome what ever you do,...because they think that that's you. And they always will,....unless they know someone personally,....and maybe they are like that iin real life anyways,..who's to say really....

Now express yourself,,,,,
and behold Steve's Sunglasses,.......
(I have an almost identical pair,..they are no name, china,..mobil gas station)
11-12 bucks, and I LOVE them.

Ultra
germ1984
Newcomer

hahaha,

When you play guitar like Steve, everything you say and everything you wear is cool....