Steve's Sunglasses

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin
Posts: 4520
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:51 am

Steve hasn't been wearing the Bolles for a while now.

Mikey
vai.com
funnyguy12
Member
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:35 pm

Really?? wow, then what does he use to shade his eyes from the harmful rays of the sun?
User avatar
RAI
Member
Member
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:23 pm

funnyguy12 wrote:Really?? wow, then what does he use to shade his eyes from the harmful rays of the sun?
Some sort of sunglasses, maybe?
Really, is it that important what brand of eyewear he uses?
GregN
Member
Member
Posts: 431
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:22 am

RAI wrote:
funnyguy12 wrote:Really?? wow, then what does he use to shade his eyes from the harmful rays of the sun?
Some sort of sunglasses, maybe?
Really, is it that important what brand of eyewear he uses?
deathly important :shock:



:P :roll:
User avatar
summer_sky
Member
Member
Posts: 926
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:12 am

RAI wrote:
funnyguy12 wrote:Really?? wow, then what does he use to shade his eyes from the harmful rays of the sun?
Some sort of sunglasses, maybe?
Really, is it that important what brand of eyewear he uses?
sure, about as important as what kind of eyeliner Steve used back in his glam days... was it Loreal or Mabelline? :lol:
vaiisagoodguitarplayer
Member
Member
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:17 pm

So we've got a new Steve Vai signature cable from Dimarzio....boy oh boy I totally can't wait for the Bolle special edition Steve Vai Signature series sunglasses. Tuned to protect your eyes from the sun in our solar system and other planets beyond the Ultra Zone.
Little Dan
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:45 am

get some fly aviators 8)
Ugur Dariveren
Member
Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:47 pm

Wear which glasses are fit for you ;)
klangmaster TM
Member
Member
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 11:35 am

Which sunglasses Steve used on a cover of his Real Illusion Tour Book (those violet ones)? The same pic was on the website some time ago. I really can't find anything near this - and I visited a lot of sunglass shops. Thanks in advance for reply :)
Vive le Rush
Member
Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:06 am

I really don't care what brand Steve wears. :D I do know that he "wears them well", ie., Steve looks SMOKIN' HOT in them!!!! 8) 8) :D Then again, he would look HOT even without sunglasses!!!!! :oops: :oops: 8) :D
T bird
Member
Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:18 am

ZZ~ Topless...........Go Get yourself some cheap Steveglass 8) es
T bird
Member
Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:18 am

Dn Dn Dn Dn Duh Dn Dun Den Oh Yeah!
User avatar
Mike_Siravo
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:38 am

T bird wrote:Dn Dn Dn Dn Duh Dn Dun Den Oh Yeah!
freak show excess?
Ultraviolet
Member
Member
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:44 pm

Steve's Sunglasses.....


Are only as cool as they are because they are on Steve. Steve makes them cool,..because Steve is cool,..and Steve wears what's cool for Steve.

If people Like YOUR music so much they adore YOU,.....then even if you were wearing banana peels glued together and cut out potato skins and glued them on to filter out the sun but still see light and dark,....lol ha ha .....you would STILL Be just as cool,...because that is some of the fun in admiration. The perks of being as eccentric as you want. And that is every one's goal actually I think,...to be accepted enough that you can express yourself freely with no negative feedback.

Most people who aren't "Cool" Dudes" persay,.....sometimes lack the confidence necesary for ones full true expression.. I mean,.. When you are Famous,...you are accepted,...and you KNOW that...you can sort of FEEL this to be true. So inside,...if you always were different and you didn't really know how to express yourself,..and you held back because you weren't sure how it would be,.....in most cases I bet,..that if you become famous,..you are less stressed (at least in the manner of ones own self expression) because everyone will welcome what ever you do,...because they think that that's you. And they always will,....unless they know someone personally,....and maybe they are like that iin real life anyways,..who's to say really....

Now express yourself,,,,,
and behold Steve's Sunglasses,.......
(I have an almost identical pair,..they are no name, china,..mobil gas station)
11-12 bucks, and I LOVE them.


Ultra
germ1984
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:49 am

hahaha,

When you play guitar like Steve, everything you say and everything you wear is cool....
Post Reply