Steve Vai - ST - North Fork Theater Concert Poster

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
brentm

I thought I would gloat a little about a frame I (FINALLY!) picked up for my signed Steve Vai Sound Theories Tour concert poster.

I had a larger signed ALS poster that I had matted and framed up but I was getting tired of it. Looking at Steves long fingers covering his face day after day wishing I could play as fast an furious as he does... i digress.

Anyway, we took a trip to the frame shop and I picked an off-the-shelf frame for this poster to hold me over until my Front Row Center picture is custom framed. I'll post a picture of my FRC photo from the Seattle show. In a beautifully signed mat.... I'm having it framed and cased in museum glass (no reflection!). I can't really describe the frame but it blends with the picture nicely...

http://www.frcphotos.com/gallery.php?id=169

Anyway, just thought I'd gloat about my signed poster from the North Fork show. It's signed by Steve, Ann, Bryan, Dave, and Mark Wood. I couldn't reach Alex or Jeremy :(

Seraphim

Hey Brentm!!!

Great idea, because is a great great poster to be framed. My poster ain't signed for anyone in the band, I prefered to keep it that way. I'm in a midle of some changes at my house, you know, new decoration, etc, and probably I will frame it too!!!

Have a great day my friend and your family too!!!

Anibal
brentm

Thanks Anibal!

It was great to see you both at that show (along with the other forumites!).

This framed poster is just holding me over until I get my Front Row Center picture framed. The background color of the picture really blends in nicely with the color of my room, much better than the blue ALS poster did on a brown wall.
litlgrnman

Very sweet piece there Brent! I have a framing project from the Cliff show still on my to do list!

:oops:
EyE

Cool stuff Brent!! Very very cool!
Kurac777

Brilliant. I love it!

grüße (: