Steve In Ukraine caricature

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
UVR
Newcomer

I've found it on one of the Muztorg message boards, Ukraine.
That guy said: "I don't want to offend neither Steve nor his fans, I hope you wouldn't take it close to your heart"
This caricature shows what was happening at the doors of Muztorg music store on March 16 2006. People were so exited to see Steve.
http://img459.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vaivai6om.jpg

:!: P.S. I guess, I should beg my pardon for posting it here, I just thought it would be interesting to see...
iGer

HAHA, awesome caricature man. love the way they fight. He did a cool job, but it could have been a lot more expressive though.
lydian2000

:?: :?: :?:
UVR
Newcomer

iGer wrote:HAHA, awesome caricature man. love the way they fight. He did a cool job, but it could have been a lot more expressive though.
Well, I guess that's all he could do :D
Rainbow

hahaha...this time was the same))))))))))
Seraphim

The first words that came to my mind, watching the caricature was the name of one song by Yngwie sung by Joe Lynn Turner "Riot On The Dungeons" :wink:
Or something in the middle of a Zappa song "They will spray you mace, right in the face" :wink:

Just wondering, does the numbers on the left down corner of the caricature are lotto numbers? :lol:

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen: