New guitar?

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
Andreasg310vai
Newcomer

Hi

I was thinking of getting a new guitar, and I can't really find the right one.
It should be a guitar that suits many diffrent musicstyles and ofcourse be easy to play.
If it's a 7-str then it's eaven better.
I have looked at prs guitars and they are the closest i can find yet.

Any suggestions?
j.arledge

I recommend you take a look at agile guitars .

http://www.rondomusic.com/7string.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they had a few more models but recently sold out. You can expect to see more fairly quickly.

Yes they are cheap, but the quality is amazing. I own one of thier 8 strings and couldn't be happier.

I dont have any personal experience with halo guitars, but they look very nice and are very reasonably priced.

http://www.haloguitars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Andreasg310vai
Newcomer

Thx!

One of the Agile guitars sure looks tempting.
And a fair price too I must say!
Patill

I would also have recommended PRS. They are just what you´re looking for.

At PRS even the cheapest guitars are very well crafted, they have a very very strict quality management there.
Andreasg310vai
Newcomer

Patill wrote:I would also have recommended PRS. They are just what you´re looking for.

At PRS even the cheapest guitars are very well crafted, they have a very very strict quality management there.
Actually I've allready looked at prs guitars and i must say that I'm really impressed but they usually don't have 24 frets and that's a big problem for me! But indeed, they are truly awesome guitars !
Patill

of course do they have 24 frets :). It just depends what you order, like with all guitars. And for PRS it is far from unusual to build guitars with 24 frets, in fact they do with passion.

The Custom Models are available as Custom 22 and Custom 24, also the SE versions, if that´s more in your price range.
Last edited by Patill on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andreasg310vai
Newcomer

Patill wrote:of course do they have 24 frets :). It just depends what you order, like with all guitars.

The Custom Models are available as Custom 22 and Custom 24, also the SE versions, if that´s more in your price range.
Ah okay! Thx mate!=)