more Legacy clips! get em here!

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
bkornaker1977

ive just posted 2 more songs on my site, and of course its ALL 100% Carvin Legacy. This amp is NOT a one-trick-pony! its covers all the tones you need, and then some!

check em out, let me know what you think!

the new songs are called "the smell of rain", and "start the show".

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=465137
PureVa|

Hey man great job on those songs. They sounded very "satch esque", especially the smell of rain. What did you use for recording? It sounded really professional. Great job again and good luck.
NOT!!!

wow...one of these sounds very much like Vai...I think I need one of those...what was it...Legacy?

:)
bkornaker1977

for the recording i used my Legacy head and cab, some sm57's (2 of em) and ran it into a Soundtracs Topaz mixer, which was feed into Sonar 4 for the DAW. I used drum loops, cause i dont have a drum kit. And the Bass, guitars, and piano/synths were played by myself.

im still in the mixing process, the clips you heard were the 'rough" cuts of those songs.

im glad you liked em!
norway_guitarist

Holy crap, that's awesome! Extremely good. Love your playing style... Keep up that good work!
bkornaker1977

thanks! im tryin....tryin real hard, to get these to sound somewhat...professional, using nothing more than a "at home" recording setup.
j.arledge

damn i remeber your the guy i hate :lol:

nice tunes dude , that is some sweet playing , i really love the your styling too . Nice geets too
bkornaker1977

i uploaded another song i did, called "if only you knew".

this song, has everything the Legacy can dish out. It features the clean channel, the lead channel, and the lead channel with a disortion box infront of it! it even has some parts where i rolled down the volume knob on the guitar to get a semi-gritty tone from it.

check it out!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=465137