how does TMAC get a heavy on Planet X with Legacy?

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
Real_Confusions

knarfzednem wrote:if you think Steve is still using Bogners, even after that stupidly long thread about that exact discussion, then you are guitar-tone deaf. don't worry. many people have it. for example, any scooped mid tone.(opinion! don't bite my head off. although, most guitar tonewoods are known to reproduce mostly mid frequencies, so taking out the mids would be the same as just getting rid of the guitar, or anything good, in my opinion. but that's an entirely different topic altogether).
Steve's sound with the Bogner was more compressed, from what i remember from the first G3 dvd. he used a lot more gain, and it sounded kind of squished. i like his tone now. more stripped down. more alive.
*sigh*

If you take the time to read my post, I don't think Steve is using Bogners! I was asking, geez---some guy at a music store make the accusation.

I DO like Bogners more than Legacys though!
knarfzednem

oh yeah, i know. it's just that there was a thread on that exact topic that just dragged on and on. i just didn't want that to happen again. i don't know how that rumor started though. i mean, do some bands really do that?
Real_Confusions

Hmmm...I can't find the other thread...oh, well.

I don't know, duder, I'm sure some other bands do it. :P