Comments on line 6 pod xt live

The name says it all! Discuss Steve's studios, your studios and gear set-ups, amps and effects here. This is not for discussing guitars (Steve's or otherwise).
cain777

hey guys, has anyone here purchased or tried out a line 6 pod xt live. if so can you tell me somethings about it.. is it easy program? how is the sound? Does it sound too digital? im really thinking about buying one because the vetta is way too expensive. any replies on this situation would help. thanks
al

heard great things about it, and great recordings from it, im gettin one for recording i doubt v much ill use it live, but its a great little thing to have
NOT!!!

well, I bought a PODxt and I think it´s amazing IF you have a Tube Power amp!

For recording it is amazing because you can record via USB! The POD itself is very easy to use, but to bring the USB thing up, you might need one day to find yourself in there...
al

the "xt" in the name means the footboard comes with it right??? + i got me a TSL100 8) but i was jus gona get one for recording

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/425b1dfe_85 ... CBEICZXshJ theres a clip of it lol i jus had it handy thot id post it... :P
davester1234

the podxt does not come with a footswitch
NOT!!!

the xt means you have the USB in/out!

And I would definately buy a PODxt, otherwise you might need another soundcard, too! But if you record via USB you don´t!
so...
al

ah rite so u dont even need a decent soundcard? thats kinda cool
cain777

thanks for the input guys, some of you made comments on the pod xt desktop. but i was referring the floor unit. either way the comments were valid as it is pretty the same thing. once again thanks