MIKEY.......do something with the way we log in please

IF YOU'RE NEW TO THE VAI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS, START HERE. You'll find some answers to many common questions about Vai.com, the Messageboards, dos and don'ts, membership details and more.
Brian=soa
Newcomer

MIKEY,

I hope that you can do something in the next few days....cause ppl have been logging in as my old name Bloody_tears in the chat.....

this really is very confusing.... I was wondering if u can dispose of old names after a period of time

thanks man
Junebughunter

Brian=soa wrote:MIKEY,

I hope that you can do something in the next few days....cause ppl have been logging in as my old name Bloody_tears in the chat.....

this really is very confusing.... I was wondering if u can dispose of old names after a period of time

thanks man
You might want to pm or email mikey and then give him some sort of proof that you really are/were bloody_tears before. Cause it isn't to hard to create another account and say something like this.
Massacre

Dont worry Mikey I'll handle this. Soa you where just seeing stuff that night. Do you see what happens when you stay up 5 days in the chat. :lol:No ones after you. Well me and Vince are. :lol: Just kiddin good buddy.
Mass.
Brian=soa
Newcomer

dont worry massacre

even though I may be CRAZY or a SATAN WORSHIPPER LMAO

I still think u vince mikey and steve are the best

I SALUTE YOU!!!
Brian=soa
Newcomer

and greenbacks too cant forget him

!!!

HES COOL U JUST DONT KNOW IT!!!!
Massacre

Soa-- Did you ask Mikey for those free t-shirts that says, "I stayed in Vai.com chat for 5 days and all I got was this stupid t-shirt". :lol: Peace
mass.