Freak show excess! cant find tab

Discuss playing styles and techniques, or share your own here.
slash89

Cleggy2005 wrote:do yourself a favour and get guitar pro.
Well said! I don't understand why not people just download Guitar Pro?!
Ginner_321

matsimpson wrote:can someone PULEEEEEEEEEEEZ do it for powertab too? (Splish im looking at you here)
I think a certain rude person, should buy it for themselves if they are not satisfied with it being transcribed in GP.

Here

Cheers,
Miketmv92
Newcomer

Well, since I'm going to be busy today, I figured I'd post what I have. There's still parts missing, but a lot of the song is there. I know it's not going to be perfect, but most of it sounds pretty accurate to me. I'll try and get the song finished as soon as possible (hopefully by next weekend), and when it's finished I'll post the complete tab. Anyway, you can download the tab here.

Edit: If I have a certain amount of measures between parts, don't tell me it's not accurate, I just inserted a random amount of measures to seperate the parts. Also, just so you know, for measures 55 - 63, the timing isn't quite right, but it's pretty close.
slash89

I don't have Guitar Pro 5... :oops: :cry: Only 4.
Miketmv92
Newcomer

slash89 wrote:I don't have Guitar Pro 5... :oops: :cry: Only 4.
Here you go.

Link
slash89

Miketmv92 wrote:
slash89 wrote:I don't have Guitar Pro 5... :oops: :cry: Only 4.
Here you go.

Link
OMG! Thank you so much! You really did that for me :) Great job man!!!

Peace,
Kristian
matsimpson

Ginner_321 wrote:
matsimpson wrote:can someone PULEEEEEEEEEEEZ do it for powertab too? (Splish im looking at you here)
I think a certain rude person, should buy it for themselves if they are not satisfied with it being transcribed in GP.

Here

Cheers,
Oh cmon..why the hell do I get bitched at for not having guitar pro? I cant get guitar pro for this pc. Im not administrator on it and the administrator wont do it because it wont load up...its not my fault..But enough negativity, a good friend is about to get me the tab so :D :D :D
Thanks
OH and PS, i sed puleeeez so you cant call me rude :wink:
lydian2000

because those who "prefer" powertab are obviously blind to the possibilities of GP, especially for composing. Now, if you don't have a personal PC with personal internet access, i'm sure you have friends who do. :wink:
matsimpson

i would get it if i could..thats all im saying. anyway now everyone can stop their "oh crap how do i play FSE" and get on with learning it!
lydian2000

matsimpson wrote:i would get it if i could..thats all im saying. anyway now everyone can stop their "oh crap how do i play FSE" and get on with learning it!
agreed. and btw the work on the tab is impressive, thx for the (tedious?) work!
widdly
Newcomer

Well there is the small matter of GuitarPro being a commercial peice of software and PowerTab being freeware.
ipyolk
Newcomer

GP demo time ran out just as the Tab was submitted.

Sweet :x
lydian2000

oh by the way this video can help, its by a guy name named steve something and he explains the phrasing in FSE....lol
:D
enjoy.
8)
http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... =vai+freak
Splish

lydian2000 wrote:call me the party-pooper, but like so many before who promised i dunno but i have the feeling it'll never be posted.

coz freak show excess is even more tricky than it looks and sounds, it would take me months just to assimilate some of the technniques, but hey i'm sure there are god-like players here who can play it anytime, right? well those who can post a tab or a video link, or they stop saying they can.

"coz for example i could play the entire malmsteen's concerto's suite DVD in 30 seconds, that means i play ten times faster. Oh, but you haven't heard my name before?...how strange coz i'm sooo good"

i'll get flamed for my cynism, i know. :)
Talking about eating your words :wink: :P

Great video, (seen before, but great none the less :) )
Evo_Jem7VWH
Newcomer

Any chance of a repost of the guitar pro tab from anyone ?, rapidshare have deleted the file. If anyone could repost it or email it to me then that would be fantastic !

Many thanks in advance

All the best

Evo