Freak show excess! cant find tab

Discuss playing styles and techniques, or share your own here.
Cleggy

Yeah!

ive practically been in an isolation unit for the past 2-3 months, so i didnt know wed got this far. Where you get it?
Splish

lol ok, give us your addy and i'll send you some snaps

eBay :D you have to search for Real Illusion tab book... there the scores for the WHOLE band :) so there's my life gone for the next decade hehe
Cleggy

fair enuff i beleive you now. but $39/£21 still bit too steep for me
Splish

:shock: £21 for a masterpiece on paper is not to steep lol :)
beyondthenotes712

just ordered mine :D ... much thanks splish.
Last edited by beyondthenotes712 on Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cleggy

It is steep, because its only the guitar parts, and I know there'll be two or three slightly wrong notes at least and that just bothers me!
Splish

ahh, that's were your wrong my friend...

IT'S THE ENTIRE BAND SCORE!!! :D :D :D

(and that includes little snippets of the orchestra pieces in Lotus Feet :) )
beyondthenotes712

How accurate is it? If it matters to anyone, I can give a quick review for each of the songs when I get it 8)
Cleggy

Oh yeah doh!
Splish

This message is mostly directed at "Cleggy 2005" (cause he's ordered the book - go you :) ) you might find the book hard to review, as the introductory text to each piece (the talk about the time signature, feel and key of the piece etc.) is in Japanese Kanji :shock: whilst all the tab is in english, the book is actually from Japan :)

Request: Anyone speak fluent Japanese? :P

(It's an awesome book though, the Kanji text is not vitally important, and like i said, all the tab and musical notes -tuning, time signature etc. - is in english :D )
beyondthenotes712

Splish wrote:...It's an awesome book though, the Kanji text is not vitally important, and like i said, all the tab and musical notes -tuning, time signature etc. - is in english :D ...
phew, I'm glad the musical notes are in english :lol:
Splish

:D
Miketmv92
Newcomer

For anyone who is interested in knowing how to play Freak Show Excess, but isn't going to buy the book, I am currently tabbing it and I should be done in about a week (probably less, I could be done in a couple of days). I'll post it when I'm finished, but you'll need guitar pro to view it.
Splish

i know i've got the tab but i'd love to see the transcrition in GP format :)
laficojr

Miketmv92 wrote:For anyone who is interested in knowing how to play Freak Show Excess, but isn't going to buy the book, I am currently tabbing it and I should be done in about a week (probably less, I could be done in a couple of days). I'll post it when I'm finished, but you'll need guitar pro to view it.

Hey dude, thats awesome!
Thankx a lot. :D