Scalloped vs. Normal

For discussion of Ibanez, other guitars, and general guitar topics.
TRIDS

Sorry I got so intense guys it just pissed me off that he told me my opinion is wrong, and I am not the kind of guy that will back of his opinion very easily. I am really very stubborn. By the way was that the only group hug picture you could find? :lol:
Zeds.Ded

Nice delts Al!
al

TRIDS wrote:Sorry I got so intense guys it just pissed me off that he told me my opinion is wrong, and I am not the kind of guy that will back of his opinion very easily. I am really very stubborn. By the way was that the only group hug picture you could find? :lol:
Yes.
Zeds.Ded wrote:Nice delts Al!
Thanks!! :D :) they took a while to get to that stage
Zeds.Ded

keep working hard Al and you can buff up to my level

TRIDS

brother al wrote:
TRIDS wrote:Sorry I got so intense guys it just pissed me off that he told me my opinion is wrong, and I am not the kind of guy that will back of his opinion very easily. I am really very stubborn. By the way was that the only group hug picture you could find? :lol:
Yes.
Zeds.Ded wrote:Nice delts Al!
Thanks!! :D :) they took a while to get to that stage
Just thought I would ask.
Zeds.Ded

NOT!!!

Breeder wrote: @Zeds.Ded
I have video of Yngwie(don't know the name-just search youtube) where he specifically says scalloped frets won`t make you play faster
that may be the same one I have. it was out of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyMX-aEegI8

@TRIDS: of course it´s preference, but it´s not easier at all. The conclusion "A scalloped neck makes you play faster" is WRONG!!!!!!!!