vai´s paintball gear...

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
FiRe CoNtRoL
Newcomer

Oh and by the way, you know when I play on stage I'm gunna be wearing my Angel pants and my jersey of my favorite team .... D.Y.N.A.S.T ... WHY! :twisted: :wink:
guitar_love

lol, u joker!!!
kpxmikey89

lol! yes! i would really liek to see Yngwie, Vai and Satch on a paintball field, lol

my predticitons of wahts going to happen, lol

yngwie is goign to shoot in every direction like an AK47 automatic lol

vai will hide somewhere safe and camp with the sniper for headshots lol

satch will try to teach via how to play a paintball, lol and he wil wait til the end and get out a shank for the last moment, lol

my paintball story sounds more liek CounterStrike, lol
realgreenfire

i cant stand to go a week or to without it!
i love to kill people that have angels with my spyder e-99 (upgraded, of course) its great game of honor and bonus balling!!!!!

steve
jam3z
Newcomer

i can`t imagine Yngwie on a paintball field!!
Can you imagine the language? " Fu£$% Paintball!!, i don`t need this Mother%$$£% sh$%!! i paid for 100 Balls and some c$% hits me out in the first 5 monutes" LOL
RoiMichael

You should try airsoft. Its basicly same as paintball but ist usually played
in forest and guns are real steel replicas and shoot 6 or 8mm bb's. Is somebody else here know it?
metallicafan647

jam3z wrote:i can`t imagine Yngwie on a paintball field!!
Can you imagine the language? " Fu£$% Paintball!!, i don`t need this Mother%$$£% sh$%!! i paid for 100 Balls and some c$% hits me out in the first 5 monutes" LOL

Haha! that seriously made me laugh :lol:
Red Hair

uhh... i used to have a psycho ballistics autococker that i made awesome.....aside from all the BS about psycho cockers sucking they are actually awesome... mech i could pull 10 bps i had a belsales 3-way a blackmagick reg cp 2 piece 14" new trigger frame sanded down my bolt STO ram new LPR..... it was a really good gun but i had to sell it because it was to much money to play the sport.
fiddlemord

RoiMichael wrote:You should try airsoft. Its basicly same as paintball but ist usually played
in forest and guns are real steel replicas and shoot 6 or 8mm bb's. Is somebody else here know it?
Yeah and it doesn't hurt as much as paintball does and isn't nearly as messy. It's very popular in Finland at the moment.