Mr. Vai, where's the crowd photo you promised us Chicagoans?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Xavier

My friends and I attended the Chicago 10/24/03 G3 tour date and saw the performance front row. In fact, we were the first ones in line and had to redirect you on where the venue was because you walked into the wrong building! Remember? Anyway, it seemed that you really liked the audience's interaction with your performance, especially when the entire crowd mock-sang your guitar melodies at one point.

After this happened, you had a photographer take a picture of the crowd and yourself. You said you would put the picture on your website but I haven't seen it yet. Have I not looked hard enough? You and your crew are really busy right now but please don't forget about the picture. Thanks again for the entertainment.

-J X C
RAI

Well, being on the road makes it a little hard to sit down at a computer and download photos...
It can be done, but what a task that would be!
Now with the tour being over there will be a ton of pics to drool over.
It might be a while though...
I'm sure Mikey will start posting some right away, but with him taking upwards to 300+ pics per show, it will take some sorting through...
:D
Octavian

I saw Mikey at the Orlando show and talked to him for a while...at that time he had several hundred pictures. I'm sure he has more now. It will definitely take some time for them to go through them all and get some posted.
Moderator777

Most official Steve photos added to Vai.com must be approved by Steve Himself. Indeed, this will take some time. Please be patient. :)

--------------
Moderator777
www.vai.com
Ffats

Heh, can't wait to see my cellphone lit up in the balcony when they took the picture! (Hopefully the houselights didn't drown it out..)
LIL ALLIGATOR GARDEN
Newcomer

RAI wrote:Well, being on the road makes it a little hard to sit down at a computer and download photos...
I'm sure Mikey will start posting some right away, but with him taking upwards to 300+ pics per show, it will take some sorting through...
Is this steve vai posting?
RAI

LIL ALLIGATOR GARDEN wrote:
RAI wrote:Well, being on the road makes it a little hard to sit down at a computer and download photos...
Is this steve vai posting?
Let me check..........

Nope.

Rai
Willin

I think we need a picture of Mikey. I was trying to find him at the aftershow in New York. I couldn't. The only thing I know is that he's like... eight feet, ten inches tall?! :P
anuj

Tall dude .. that's all I really remember. We were at our table at the show in Reno and I had my guitar out and my buddy Ethn was playing it between sets. Mikey asked us if we wanted to get it signed and if we needed backstage passes. I said that we did (cause Both of us had won 'em that day). I didn't recognize it as an offer, rather, just a question - cause I had a couple friends there who would have loved to go backstage but didn't have passes - and I felt like a complete idiot when Ethn and I saw the tags on him as he walked away and realized it was Milkey.

Felt like a sap thru the rest of the show, but it ended up being all good cause Galen Henson was kind enough to get 'em in anyway. Still, I think I'm too quick to giving the honest answer, lol.

~A