STEVE!!!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
jam3z
Newcomer

Steve is a genius!!!

Anyone like to discuss this fact?
EyE

The fact is, Steve "is" a genius!! :wink:
stu_hig

A musical genius, anyway. He might not be good at some other stuff. But anyway, he's a genius. :)
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

Listen to me....lol. Steve Vai is more than a genious, no no, I'm sorry you guys might think I have a mancrush on him but seriously Steve Vai is incredible. The stuff that comes out of this guys head is incredible. Just take time and slowly listen to any of his compositions note for note, it's not human. I'm seriously convinced that Steve Vai is an alien from another planet. No joke. And I do have a mancrush on Steve, sorry lol.
litlgrnman

genius? maybe. But I think that Steve is who he is and prolifically produces such moving art becuase he is inherently talented and works 100X harder and more efficiently than anyone.
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

litlgrnman wrote:genius? maybe. But I think that Steve is who he is and prolifically produces such moving art becuase he is inherently talented and works 100X harder and more efficiently than anyone.
This is true
stratocastermaster

hmm...im getting a strong man love vibe from you :wink:
vaiisagoodguitarplayer

lol, only when it comes to steve
resha

Steve's an incredible human being that the world needs to teach people how to have some more love and happiness all around and make it a better place to live in :roll:
jemgirl

resha wrote:Steve's an incredible human being that the world needs to teach people how to have some more love and happiness all around and make it a better place to live in :roll:
ohh yeah resha!! beautiful words man!!!! :wink:
patricia
resha

jemgirl wrote:
resha wrote:Steve's an incredible human being that the world needs to teach people how to have some more love and happiness all around and make it a better place to live in :roll:
ohh yeah resha!! beautiful words man!!!! :wink:
patricia
thanks a lot Pat :wink: :P :!:
john1231

maybe you guys should build a giant shrine of steve, so then you could worship him whenever you want.
resha

You've just misunderstood my words. I don't worship Steve as a God, I simply admire Him just as I admire few people in the world for what He does with His music and His behaviour.
Being the person I am I won't respond to your provocation :lol:

P.S.:
What are doing here if you don't admire Steve?
Wasting your precious time? :roll:
metallicafan647

He is a good guitar player, nothing more, nothing less.
Gary2005

lol, who is this dumbass above me.

It takes alot more than playing guitar to be able to do what Steve does, he is a musical genius. I feel i speak for alot of people here.