Steve, I had You and Joe sign my arm and got it tatted.

Discuss Vai.com's Photo Galleries, along with studio, live and rare photos - or showcase your own Vai-related photography here.
trippleicemocha
Newcomer

YO STEVE, JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR ONE HELL OF A SHOW. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. I HAD YOU AND JOE SIGN MY ARM AND SAID I WAS GOING TO GET IT TATTOOED. WELL I DID. AND I ALSO ASKED YOU FOR A PICK, BUT YOU REPLIED NO POCKETS. ANYHOW JUST WONDERING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE PIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE. I WOULD BE HONORED. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. LOVE YOUR SHOW. ROCK THE @#$% ON. PHENOMENAL. JODY
ROADIE FOR RDG. ALSO CARVIN SPONSORED. YOU BOTH WILL BE ON SAME PAGE OF NEXT CATALOG. EMAIL ME HERE OR TRIPPLEICEMOCHA@YAHOO.COM. TATTOO IS TO A T. AWESOME SIGNATURE. FINALLY GLAD TO MEET THE LEGEND. YOU.
davester1234

that's crazy dude :D
trippleicemocha
Newcomer

YES IT WAS CRAZY BUT AWESOME. IT LOOKS SICK. IF YA WANT TO SEE IT I CAN SHOW ANYONE ON CAM ANYTIME I AM ONLINE. PEACE.
Nilsefix

AND YOU REALLY LIKE CAPS LOCK DONT YOU ??

PEAS !!!!!

hehe :lol: :wink: :wink:
Nilsefix
FinnJ

thats nutty dude..
Willin

Not to flame, but I would never get a tattoo of another man's name on my arm! :P It's like having "Bubba" tattooed on your arm after you get out of jail!
Knightmeir

I just brought two trem covers to get signed, one from my DBK and got all three sigs, and one of Steve Vai from a UVMC I sold, so I could mail it to the guy.
trippleicemocha
Newcomer

BUBBA IS ON MY LEFT ARM. BUT JUST CURIOUS HOW DID YOU KNOW. IS THAT YOUR NAME??? IF SO LET'S HOOK UP. LMAO
Junebughunter

Yes, next thing you know they will declare having "Steve Vai" and "Joe Satriani" tattood on you will be the new gay symbol.

Tattoos scare me
Nilsefix

Hehehehehhe!!!
Good Point ...
stevo

it is kinna ghey
jacobmhanson

I wouldnt really say its gay, just a little obsesive.
stevo

that too
GGGrev

You people are kids aren't you? I really get annoyed at people using the word 'gay'.

Anyway, thats a bit psycho of you to do that.
Ffats

It obviously shows that he's all about excellent guitar players. When I'm on G3, I'd be honored and slightly scared if these people did the same with me :wink:

AND HEY, POST SOME PICS!!