Search found 365 matches
- Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 am
- Forum: Techniques, Playing Styles and Music Theory
- Topic: There's Still Hope
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9089
Howdy guys, Can't remember the last time I even posted on here, I know it's been some time. Still noticing a few familiar people since about 12 years ago, good to see the forum still going strong! I have a question. I've been a fan of Steve for over 20 years now. I've only this week found a song I n...
- Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:41 am
- Forum: All About Steve
- Topic: VISUAL SOUND THEORIES: REVIEW THREAD
- Replies: 90
- Views: 64406
got it the other day but have only just watched it and WOW the connection between steve and the orchestra is fantastic! everyone plays to perfection and all play as they know exactly what theyre doing, what is coming and how to play it all. the emotion in the playing is really vibrant and you can fe...
- Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:51 am
- Forum: Ibanez and Other Guitars
- Topic: Wait a minute. . . .
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3029
combining is fine, in my RG350 i put an air norton in the neck and a dual sound in the bridge, the norton has a real deep sound and the dual sound has a lead kinda sound but when i combine them and play its as if im using an acoustic. its fantastic and even if people were to say you shouldnt mix, id...
- Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:07 pm
- Forum: General Music Discussion
- Topic: Three Vai songs I can't live without at the minute
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5586